- 26 years experience; founded 303 Capital Partners in 2004.
- Joined MARS Asset Management in 2002.
- Formed interest rate derivatives trading group, called Acme Options Group, in 1996.
- Member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange since 1987.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management from the University of New Hampshire’s Whittemore School of Business and Economics.
- 17 years experience; founded 303 Capital Partners in 2004.
- Formed MARS Asset Management in 2000.
- Member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, 1997 – 2004.
- Practicing attorney, with focus on litigation, from 1991 – 1997.
- J.D. from Syracuse University
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Philosophy from the University of Wisconsin (Madison).