Three Zero Three Capital (“303”) began operating as a principal investor in 2004. Prior to its formation, the founding partners were engaged in proprietary trading, applying a variety of absolute return strategies in equities, futures, and futures options. In addition to acting as a principal investor the Company provides M&A advisory, private equity, capital introduction services, fixed income underwriting & trading, hedge fund incubation & formation, outsourced middle office support and CFO services.
We believe our model creates a real alignment of interests and value creation between investors and business operators. Our experienced team allows us to provide strategic value across multiple business sectors, such as trading, asset management, financial services, manufacturing and sports & entertainment.
- 28 years experience; founded Three Zero Three Capital in 2004.
- Joined MARS Asset Management in 2002.
- Formed interest rate derivatives trading group, called Acme Options Group, in 1996.
- Member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange since 1987.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Management from the University of New Hampshire’s Whittemore School of Business and Economics.
- 20 years experience; founded Three Zero Three Capital Partners in 2004.
- Formed MARS Asset Management in 2000.
- Member of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, 1997 – 2004.
- Practicing attorney, with focus on litigation, from 1991 – 1997.
- J.D. from Syracuse University.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Philosophy from the University of Wisconsin (Madison).
- 20 years experience in all areas of Equity and Debt ; joined 303 Capital Markets in 2014.
- Managing Director of Research Sales (Midwest) at Cantor Fitzergerald, Rafferty Capital Markets, Monness, Crespi, Hardt & Co, and Pali Capital.
- MBA with a dual concentration in finance and strategic management from University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from Columbia University, NYC.
- FINRA licenses 7, 24 and 63.
Chief Financial Officer & Principal
- 25 years experience; joined Three Zero Three Capital in 2006.
- Operations Manager at Chicago Analytic Capital Management.
- Controller at Shay Financial Services 2000 – 2001.
- Earned his CPA certification in 1985.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- 20 years experience; joined Three Zero Three Capital Partners in 2014.
- Managing Partner & Co-Founder of Index Financial Partners, LLC.
- Regional Head of Private Bank Sales & Trading (FICC) and Head of Trading & Structuring (SCSI) at Standard Chartered Bank.
- Global Head of Alternative Investments, Global Head of Structured Products & Funds, and Regional Head of Structured Products (Asia) at ABN AMRO Bank.
- Began at the CME with Merrill Lynch Capital Markets in 1994.
- Worked internationally in London, Dubai, and Singapore.
- Bachelor of Science in Business (Finance) from Miami University.
- 15 years experience; joined Three Zero Three Capital in 2016 heads up the Fixed Income business and is responsible for the underwriting of corporate securities.
- Executive Committee at Incapital, LLC.; was responsible for their Fixed Income trading and sales business.
- Previously worked for Countrywide Securities, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Bankers Trust in several trading/sales capacities.
- MBA from Columbia Business School.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Bucknell University.
- FINRA licenses 7, 24, 63, and 79.
- 30 years of Capital Markets experience; joined Three Zero Three Capital in 2015.
- Managing Director at Goldman Sachs.
- MBA from Booth, University of Chicago.
- Bachelor of Arts from Knox College.
- FINRA licenses 7, 24 and 63.
- 10 years experience; joined Three Zero Three Capital in 2017.
- Investment Banking at UBS.
- Portfolio Manager at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
- Partner and Founder of Linka Group, an International consulting firm.
- Fluent in Polish.
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Benedictine University.
- FINRA licenses 7 and 66.